My most successful partnerships have emerged from clients sharing my principles and hiring me on the back of a shared outlook on leadership and creativity in branding, marketing, and advertising.
- Creative leadership and originality always win, and industry trends should be avoided.
- A project is a partnership, not only a financial transaction, so clients must care about the process and outcome as much as the makers.
- Always write in the voice of the brand, whether local or global, startup or superstar.
- Challenge the reader, never pander.
- Copywriting crafts human connection across the digital landscape; empathy and relatability, therefore, remain the driving forces behind engagement.
- It takes passion and care to create something that people will love.
- Strive for minimalism. It cannot be bettered.
- Dynamic workshop sessions are more powerful than presentations and meetings.